In the Declaration of the First Global African Diaspora Summit that took place in South Africa on May 25th 2012, the Summit adopted five Legacy Projects:
- The African Diaspora Volunteer Corps;
- The African Diaspora Skills Database;
- The African Institute for Remittances;
- The African Diaspora Investment Fund; and
- Development Marketplace for African Development.
These projects highlighted the important role that should be played by the African Diaspora.
Our activities will therefore be directed towards the realization of those projects among others. Our core activities are:
- Capacity Building and Training
- Research and Policy
- Exchange Programs
- Trade and Investment Promotion
- Community Outreach Programs
- African Diaspora Mobilization